Need a ride to your appointment?
A big part of staying healthy is making it to all of your appointments. Get rides to covered health care appointments at no cost if you don’t have any other way to get there.
How to set up your ride
You or your provider can schedule a ride for you 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at no cost. At least three business days before your appointment, call:
• 877-671-6671 in Broward, Miami-Dade, and Monroe counties.
• 877-779-8617 in all other counties.
Please call back if anything changes.
What you’ll need to schedule a ride
- Your phone number
- The address where you’ll be for pickup
- Your Medicaid number (found on your Medicaid ID card)
- Name and address of the health care provider you’ll see
- Date and time of your appointment
Rides may be provided through public transportation, such as a city bus, or by specialized medical vehicles.
On the day of your ride
Be ready one hour before your scheduled pick-up time. Keep an eye out for your driver.
If you need emergency transportation, dial 911.