Clear Health Alliance is a specialty health plan for people on Medicaid who are living with HIV/AIDS in Florida. You may be eligible to enroll in the plan if you:
- Get Medicaid benefits
- Have an HIV/AIDS diagnosis
What you get with Clear Health Alliance
Dedicated case manager
There are no copays for covered services
- Primary care from doctors who specialize in HIV/AIDS
- Behavioral health care (mental and substance abuse services)
- Immunizations and wellness visits
- Specialist visits
- Urgent and emergency care
- Lab and X-ray services
- Pregnancy services
- Family planning
- Hospital care
- Physical therapy
- Speech and hearing services
- Smoking cessation services
- Home health care services
- Disease management services
Your benefits include a wide range of prescription and over-the-counter drugs. We work with Express Scripts (ESI) to provide these benefits. There are no copays when you fill your prescription at a plan pharmacy.
Find a pharmacy
Use our online search tool to find a pharmacy in our plan.
Find a Pharmacy
To fill your prescription
Show your prescription to the pharmacist. Or, your doctor can call the prescription in for you.
Preferred Drug List (PDL)
We use the Florida Medicaid Preferred Drug List (PDL). The PDL is a list of covered medicines your doctor can choose from.
Don’t see it listed?
If you need to take a drug not listed, you may request an exception at email@example.com. You’ll be asked to supply a reason why it should be covered, such as an allergy reaction to a drug, etc.
Some drugs on the PDL require prior authorization. This means your doctor must get approval from us before he or she can write a prescription for the drug.
When there is a generic drug for your medicine, it will be covered. Generic drugs are the same as brand-name drugs as approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Getting brand-name drugs, when generics are available, will need prior authorization.
Over-the-counter (OTC) medicines and supplies
You get an extra benefit of $25 per month for over-the-counter medicines and supplies through our online store. You order from a list of approved OTC items and they are mailed directly to your home address.
Order OTC medicines
Log in to your secure account to place an order through the online drug store.
Visit online drug store
Drug interactions and side effects
Learn more about drug interactions or side effects on the Express Scripts Drug Information page.
Express Scripts (ESI) forms
If you had to pay for a medicine that is covered under your plan, you may submit a request for reimbursement form.
You can get no-cost rides to your medical appointments. You or your provider should call to schedule your ride at least three business days before your appointment.
To schedule a ride
Call LogistiCare at 1-866-372-9794 (TTY 1-866-288-3133).
Go to our transportation page to learn more about transportation services.
We offer these extra benefits with no copays:
- Chiropractic services
- Free smartphone with free monthly minutes and text messaging
- Massage therapy, when medically necessary
- Nutritional counseling
- Over-the-counter (OTC) medication and supplies — $25 per household per month
- Post discharge meals — two meals a day for seven days after a three-day surgical hospital stay where no in-home support is present
- Respiratory supplies
- Substance abuse services — intensive outpatient treatment
- Hepatitus B
- Influenza (flu)
Earn reward dollars for completing activities to get and stay healthy in these programs:
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Maternity care
- Quit smoking and using tobacco
- Weight loss
- Well-child visits (0-23 months)
- Well-child visits (24 months-20 years)
When you join and meet your goals, you will earn reward points. One point is worth $1.
Members can earn up to 50 points for completing a program. Points can be used to get home and personal items by mail.
Taking Care of Baby and Me® Healthy Rewards incentives
- $20 incentive for going to a prenatal visit in the first trimester or within 42 days of enrollment into Clear Health Alliance
- $20 incentive for attending at least six prenatal care visits
- $20 incentive for going to a postpartum visit 21-56 days after delivery
- $20 incentive for baby’s checkup by 2 weeks of age
- $20 incentive for attending at least six well-child checkups by 15 months of age
To learn more, visit
www.clearhealthalliance.com/HealthyRewards or call
1-877-868-2004 (TTY 711).
We put tools and technologies in your hands to make it easier to access care and services. Your Care Plan is a tool for Clear Health Alliance Case Management members to help you:
- Stay connected with your care coordinator
- Get your care coordinator’s phone number and email address
- Send secure messages about diagnoses, goals, medicines, services and more
- View your goals and objectives
- Check due dates and statuses of goals and objectives
We want you to understand your benefits and receive the best possible care. Here are some resources to help.
Complete benefit information can be found in your member handbook.
If you have any questions, call Member Services at 1-844-406-2398 (TTY 711). Our team is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. You can also log in to your account to send us a message at any time.
Send us a message
24-hour Nurse HelpLine
Whether it’s 3 a.m. or a Sunday afternoon, health issues come up. That’s why you can always call our 24-hour Nurse HelpLine and speak directly to a nurse. Call 1-844-406-2398 (TTY 711) anytime, day or night.
Not yet a member? Choose Clear Health Alliance.
You have a choice in your health care. Choose Clear Health Alliance for highly trained doctors who understand your disease, case managers to coordinate your care and extra benefits to help you live a healthier life.How to Enroll